Monday, September 28, 2009

Suck Out The Poison

I'm rather surprised I've been using this blog thing a lot more then i intended to use. So lets start off I have no best friend in Philadelphia anymore but its whatever. I need to get out of this town because trust me it will be the downfall of us all. I need something new something different to look forward to. I'm sick of the same thing everyday, I'm sick of my job, I'm sick of not having money anymore, I'm sick of a lot of people, I'm pretty much sick of living anymore. I basically feel like a failure anymore. I feel like I'm failing at life practically. I feel like I do school work and feel like I only am getting horrible grades. I feel like I have become a loser, poor and pathetic. I feel like I give and do and get nothing. I need to like freak out or I'm gonna explode. I also keep having thoughts that my life will end up down the drain. I wanna go to school for recording arts but any school I choose is going to be out of state and of course no one wants to go with me. Maybe I'm really hated by everyone. I also want to be a musician and tour the world having fans scream my name. It probably wont happen, I cant manage to even start a band. I am beginning to think I'm just alone in this world. I don't know what to do anymore.

"If you've got the magic, then I've got the moves and we'll see who will be hanging who"

No comments:

Post a Comment